Office Manager オフィスマネージャー
The company is a well-recognized manufacture of highly functional mechanical watches. 100 % owned Japan subsidiary which is to be established shortly is looking for an capable office manager to run the office smoothly.
1. Attend the inquiries from trade customers and consumers and coordinate the required service after sales with the related parties including the external service providers.
2. Coordinate the logistics of watches, accessories, and marketing materials - import and ship out.
3. Schedule meetings and appointments; provide reminders when important events are upcoming.
4. Manage the office facilities; order office supplies when needed.
5. Organize and document office operations and procedures; ensure these procedures are being followed.
6. Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time; develop a system for timely automate payment for recurring orders.
7. Manage contracts and price negotiations with vendors and service providers.
8. Provide general support to visitors who come into the office.
9. Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, including phones, email setup, computers, etc.
10. Organize in-house or off-site activities such as conferences and celebrations.
11. Other tasks upon request.
1. Experience as Office manager/Assistant
2. Fluent English
以下の経験、スキルがある方優遇 Following skills and experiences are preferred:
1. Experience in consumer goods industry - ideally in watch & Jewelry business
2. Experience in some logistic operations - importation, inventory control, shipping out
3. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
4. Think & act ahead to prepare for the coming needs
5. Effective communication and interpersonal skills
6. Willing to do some miscellaneous tasks with positive attitudes
- Office manager
- 4 - 5 m (can be flexible depending on the experience and skill set)